Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Kreitler
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Suggested Mastermind: Red Skull
Suggested Henchmen: Doombot Legion

Villain Groups: always include Hydra

Setup: Shuffle 8 SHIELD Officers and 5 Wounds into a "Sabotage" deck and place next to the scheme.

Shuffle the 4 Mastermind Tactics into the remaining SHIELD Officers and place this deck, face down, in the SHIELD Officers space on the board.

5 Twists

Scheme Twist: Deal 1 card from the Sabotage Deck onto each Hero in the HQ. KO any hero covered by a Wound. Retrieve the Wounds and Officers and shuffle them back into the Sabotage Deck.

Special Rules: players may not defeat Mastermind Tactics until they have been recovered from the SHIELD Officer deck. Players pay 3 recruit to draw a card from the deck. If it as an Officer, they gain it. If it is a Mastermind Tactic, place it, face up, in a line beside the Mastermind. Players can defeat exposed Tactics in any order.

Evil Wins: when 10 non-grey heroes have been KOed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kreitler
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
FWIW, my wife and I have played this 3 times with 1 win, 1 loss, and 1 "semi-draw" (defeated the Mastermind on the turn the villain deck ran out). All games were down to the wire.

Not sure how it scales to 3-4 player games, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.