Hide
3 Posts

Operation F.A.U.S.T.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Allies too powerful rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Martin
msg tools
Is there any rule for getting rid of the allies?
I find the Allies a far too powerful card so as soon as someone has it, they're untouchable for the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Johnson
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Challenge them.

From the rules:

Quote:
...If your plot card is challenged and you do indeed hold it, you must show it immediately discard it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Bivins

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As Robert mentioned above, challenging opponents is a key part of the game, and not only to stop them from lying. We often challenge opponents on valuable roles in order to "flush" that role away from them.

I'll often make sure I have relatively low Intel just for this reason, so I can challenge others without losing much. I want to stay as close to 2 or 10 Intel in this game. A natural cycle of high and low intel in various players in the game develops nicely once you get into the strategy.

Now the real fun is convincing another player with only 2 Intel to challenge the guy with the Allies claim so you don't risk the Intel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.