Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Sziklas

San Antonio
Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I get it is worth 2 faith but you don't buy cards during share phase right? Only mature phase. Is it just a nothing card when you use it for prayer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
The Zkil wrote:
So I get it is worth 2 faith but you don't buy cards during share phase right? Only mature phase. Is it just a nothing card when you use it for prayer?

That's my understanding; but at least it will make it a heck of a lot easier for the Elder to decide what cards to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bartholomew

Lancaster
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just getting ready to post this same question

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lysaght
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. Peter's cards do nothing during the share action. This makes for a boring first round, but then Peter brings in the miracles from the 4-faith deck! This can be a game changer. Especially if you can use John's cards or divine pruning effectively...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WardenF16 wrote:
Correct. Peter's cards do nothing during the share action. This makes for a boring first round, but then Peter brings in the miracles from the 4-faith deck! This can be a game changer. Especially if you can use John's cards or divine pruning effectively...

Patrick ain't kidding --- those 4's are HUGE and have saved the day on many play-throughs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Daddona
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Moooooo!
mbmbmbmbmb
WardenF16 wrote:

Does it turn 4 faith cards into two faith cards or does it only increase 1 faith cards into two faith cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lysaght
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John,

I am not sure I understand your question exactly. Peter's cards are all worth two faith. This means Peter can afford the 4 faith points required to purchase from the highest pool in the first round of the game. It does not change the value or expense of the cards being acquired. I hope this clears up the confusion!

Patrick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hovatter
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thank you for answering this question. I played my first game last night and got this wrong. I didn't find anything in the rules that spelled this out. Looks like a really great game. I have friends who are itching to play it with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lysaght
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope they enjoy it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.