GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,912 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: John Constantine rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keven Boisvert
msg tools
here we go John constantine is in the game
im so proud of my card. there is some adjustment to do on the name and title of some card to fit in printstudio. but at least rob can put him in his database. enjoy him guys . i think i find a way to create an amazing character that fit the comic book and john mood .

keep smoking. haha i would also like some comment of my card. it would be well appreciated !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Gray
United States
Astoria
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job on these! He would come in handy as I HATE wounds and I LOVE to KO the starter cards.

There are a few things I would change about the wording:

In the second card, teleporting always goes to your next hand, so it's unnecessary to say that. I would word it this way: You may teleport a card in your discard pile. If you do, gain a wound.

On the third card, I would change KO to KO'ed, and say 'avoid gaining a wound' instead of 'not gain a wound'.

On the fourth card, put an apostrophe after the word cards: cards'

Other than those minor bugs, these cards look great! Welcome to the community!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keven Boisvert
msg tools
thank you for the comments
ill look around to change it,
i already got mine printed from printerstudio !
i wish someone could put it in the marvel database

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your cards have me curious...

I see that you labeled him a Marvel Knight, but I could have sworn Constantine was from DC. Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Halstead
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
sl33p3r wrote:
Your cards have me curious...

I see that you labeled him a Marvel Knight, but I could have sworn Constantine was from DC. Am I missing something?

Constantine is DC. Im assuming he made him MK so he could counter Mephisto's Master strike being one to deal with demons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keven Boisvert
msg tools
Indeed, John C is in Dc, but this is a marvel game, so i wanted him to fit the universe the core set and expansion, so he could counter and make combo, thats why ive put him mk, plus if marvel would buy hellblazer, im pretty sure he would be in the mk universe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keven Boisvert
msg tools
i really would like my john to be in the Data base of ranger bob so everybody could find him there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keven Boisvert
msg tools
Ranger bob plz add it to the marvel database so the community can find him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Davenport
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmb
He's not a marvel character. Ask for him to be added to the non marvel database instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.