GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Johnny Carhat
msg tools
mbmbmb
Something I didnt quite get so hopefully someone can clarify.

Say its the first round, theres no skirmish, and I draw 4 refugees and a scavenger.

Can I just play all of my cards for a dig value of 1 (assuming I don't want to trash my refugees)
?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
No point in doing that anyway because if it's the 3rd round you have to shuffle your deck anyway, because you only have cards for 2 rounds in the beginning...

Edit

If you only want to dig for 1 you play one card and after the dig you discard your cards and when all players have done their actions all draw 5 new ones.

You can't keep cards from round to round
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Rose
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It can be more useful to keep refugee cards in your deck when adding the building expansion. If not I normally get rid of some of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert K Gabhart
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
itbrvilla wrote:
It can be more useful to keep refugee cards in your deck when adding the building expansion. If not I normally get rid of some of them.

The key is Tribal Leaders. They give you unique abilities that key off Refugees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Rose
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gabhart wrote:
itbrvilla wrote:

The key is Tribal Leaders. They give you unique abilities that key off Refugees.
Good point. I forgot about those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.