W. Eric Martin
Here are the games that will be given away to randomly chosen members of Boardgame News at the end of March:
* Can’t Stop: Two copies of Sid Sackson’s masterpiece, possibly the best dice game ever created, in the new Face 2 Face Games edition with ye olde stop sign gameboard.
* Atomic Sushi Project collection: Seven mini-games from newcomer Robot Martini, including Stephen Glenn’s Jetsetters (an easy-to-learn yet thinky card game) and Gavin Schmitt’s Zombies of Los Muerte High (a quick-playing bidding game in which coming in second is often better than winning).
* Ubongo: The Z-Man Games release of Tetris-like puzzly goodness from designer Grzegorz Rejchtman.
* Dragon Parade: A new title by Reiner Knizia from Z-Man Games that I hope to play soon. Who knows? Maybe you’ll beat me to it.
* Nature of the Beast: City vs Suburb: A non-collectible card game from Eye-Level Entertainment that features the tricks of a CCG without being a money pit.
* Nature of the Beast: Farm vs Forest: Two more decks from Eye-Level, which can be played against one another or against the decks in the first set.
Winners will be chosen by random drawing from the pool of Boardgame News members, and the game(s) will be shipped directly to the winner by the publisher. My thanks to Face 2 Face Games, Z-Man Games, Eye-Level Entertainment, and Robot Martini for supporting BoardgameNews.com.