3 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Variants

Subject: Zombies!!! Team play variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Montgomery

Indiana
msg tools
Hello! This is my first post here on bgg, so please have mercy! blush anyways, I love the game Zombies!!!, and even got a few expansions for the game. It is highly popular with my gaming group, and I thought that ( scince I recently got zombies 4 with the extra pawns ) that a team variant would be excellent fun for this game. So, without further ado, here is my team play variant for zombies.

COMPONENTS
-Zombies!!! ( I used 2nd edition, but 1st and 3rd may be used as Well.)
- Zombies 3!!! Mall Walkers
-Zombies 4!!! The End...
-Zombies 9!!! Ashes to Ashes
- A set of dice for each player

(Optional)
- Zombies 6.66 cards/tiles
- Bag o Zombies (I definitely suggest this, but you are allowed to play without it.)

Each player has their own set of dice. All gameplay happens in real time. Players on teams show their cards and converse.
There are two teams: team a and team b.
A Starts at the mall helipad, goes through the mall and at the town square. Then they go through the town to the other helipad.
B starts at the crematorium at the graveyard, works through to the town square, and goes to the forest and in the cabin. Cards are used. Bad ones are used on the opposing team. Good ones affect the whole team. Weapons are only for who plays it. When a player dies, they respawn at their nearest spawn point. (Crematorium, mall door, helipad, town square, bridge) Whoever reaches their goal wins.
So there you have it. Good luck and happy zombie hunting!! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Stevens
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Games: Design 'em, rewrite 'em, play 'em!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you die and respawn closer to the destination?

Do all players on a team have to reach the goal or just one of the players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Montgomery

Indiana
msg tools
No. You must touch a spawn point first, and only spawn there till you reach a New one. For example, you would only hit the helipad while in the mall, but after exiting you'd spawn at the front door. Also, the whole team must get to the goal. Lastly, I've made a revision. Each player only takes one turn but in real time. After that "round", players would roll for zombies. Hope this clears things up.laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.