GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,839 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Kaosball: The Fantasy Sport of Total Domination» Forums » Rules

Subject: Goblin Mosh Pit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up in a match last night:

Eric Lang has confirmed that Goblins can use Mosh Pit to bench opposing knocked down figures so if there is a knocked down figure occupying the same space as a Goblin, with another Goblin adjacent, does the knocked down figure get benched?

The Mosh Pit ability days: "At the end of your turn, if your standing figures surround an enemy figure on 2 or more sides, that figure is automatically benched."
Surely if a Goblin is in the same space as a knocked down figure that should count as one half of the surround?

This could be quite significant at the end of the first and third periods because if the opposition figure is not moshed off the pitch, before the start of the new period it would stand up and both they and the Goblin would get benched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
Err, ok, I'll answer this one myself.

The answer is yes - if there is a knocked down figure occupying the same space as a Goblin, with another Goblin adjacent, the knocked down figure does get benched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.