GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,912 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Liberty or Death: The American Insurrection» Forums » General

Subject: Liberty or Death back on P500! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harold Buchanan
United States
RSF
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gang

Great news! GMT put Liberty or Death back on P500 in order to test interest for a reprtint. For those of you who haven't done it before you just make an on line order for the game (at 30% off) and leave your payment information. At some point if the game exceeds 500 orders GMT will make the decision to print the game. Once the game is ready to ship they will charge your card for the game (at 30% off plus shipping). You can cancel at no cost up to that point. The game is shipped and depending on where yo live, you get it! I like to think about it as a kinder gentler discounted Kickstarter.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/GMT-Update--March-16--201...

http://www.gmtgames.com/s-2-p500.aspx

There has been a lot of discussion on BGG and otherwise about the cheapest way to buy the game. Frankly I am indifferent on how you get the game. I will say that the P500 system provides us with a a little bit of democratic power. We get a chance to vote on the games we want GMT to print. A lot of interest fast tells GMT we are serious. Once again, I am indifferent but a lot of interest on P500 gets the game in your hands more quickly.

In the interim I will work on getting the errata fixed and adding a few things that will be useful....

Please spread the word!

Harold Buchanan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
[Even] in their poverty, they referred to their garden of necessity as if it were a hobby.
mbmbmbmbmb
hankhankhank wrote:
I like to think about it as a kinder gentler discounted Kickstarter.
Seconded! P500 has been around for a long time and while I've only partaken a handful of times, my experiences have always been positive. If you're on the fence, don't be! GMT's consistent commitment to service and quality are is second to none and LoD is an exceptionally worthy addition the COIN series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Teach
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb

Please spread the word!

The word doesn't need spreading Harold this game will sell by the truck load again!! Got to be a future GMT best seller watch your backs Twilight Struggle and Commands & Colors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Hanly
Ireland
Chunga Empire
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been on the fence about ordering but it doesn't give the shipping cost and I've heard shipping may take ages outside CONUS.

Has anyone ordered a game from GMT who lives in the UK or Ireland? If so how much was postage and how long were you waiting for delivery?

Thanks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Teach
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
rougebladez wrote:
I've been on the fence about ordering but it doesn't give the shipping cost and I've heard shipping may take ages outside CONUS.

Has anyone ordered a game from GMT who lives in the UK or Ireland? If so how much was postage and how long were you waiting for delivery?

Thanks?

I got my copy from second chance games who always provide excellent service! Email them as they may be setting up a preorder facility.

http://www.secondchancegames.com/gamesearch.asp?CoID=21&Grou...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been out a month... and ANOHTER P500!!

Sounds like a crappy game to me..!!!!

DOH!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Boyko
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just started researching the COIN system and I decided this is the game I want to get. I've never participated in a P500 before. Is there any way to estimate the time until this gets reprinted?...6 months, 1 year, 5 years...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
xxeyes wrote:
I have just started researching the COIN system and I decided this is the game I want to get. I've never participated in a P500 before. Is there any way to estimate the time until this gets reprinted?...6 months, 1 year, 5 years...?

GMT publishes a monthly update which includes their projected printing schedule. You can subscribe to receive it by email or you can just keep an eye out on their web site, facebook, or on BGG for the monthly update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.