GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,933 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Plasma missiles in 3 players battle + repopulation rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zdenek Hostalek
msg tools
Hi,
I have 2 questions,

1)
If 3 players are going to fight together and the last of them (the one who came to the hex the last, thus fight the first) has plasma missiles, can he use them again in the second battle (if the first oponent was defeated)? It means use them again against second enemy (whether the player or ancients)?

2)
Second question, can I repopulate planets, even when enemy ships are still in the hex, which is still under my control (the enemy did not destroy all my population cubes in the battle phase)?

If I can, Can I do this even during the same upkeeping phase (if I still have free colonization ships) or only in another round during the action phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes, once per battle, not per hex.
2) Yes, but only during action phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vende Vendetta
Spain
santiago de compostela
A CORUñA
flag msg tools
mb
Colonization in the upkeep phase is limited because otherwise you could receive benefits of a planet twice.

Your destroyed cubes are in the graveyard. Remember that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hamamy
Canada
Oregon
flag msg tools
What he said. some people read the rules and get confused from a partial memory of certain aspects. you have to do this in the action phase. if you check the rule book under upkeep phase it specifically mentions that unlike the action phase you're unable to repopulate planets with any unflipped colonization ships during the upkeep phase if there is an enemy ship, doing this would have you gain more income than you would if the planet was never attacked in the first place and would create a conflict of logic in the game as your destroyed cube is in the graveyard tray so you're one planet which was destroyed would produce the amount of 2 planets instead of 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.