The Legend of Landlock» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Snow Bound? Play Landlock. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sarasio Meyer
United States
Forest City
flag msg tools
No Really. Do. or Do not. There is no Try.
Nothing here there is. Look elsewhere you must.
Well, we have our second snow storm in a week and this one closes the town down for two days. What can we do? Play games.

Landlock is a game I haven't played in a while, mostly because the girls call it a two player game and I am not one of the two. Today we played it with two teams of two. Parents against the girls. The girls both like the river, so being on a team works out great for them.

Game one:
Start pulling pieces and Olivia grabs a Tussock early to get the first bonus point. Shan and I line up a couple of gnomes for some points of our won, but Madeline Followed by Olivia each pull a getting more bonus poitns for them. Shan and I line up some more gnomes, but so do the girls. I make a move, thinking that I have perhaps cut them off from one edge; however, Madelein pulls a bridge and finds a way throguh. Both temas gets to all the edges, but the girls win with bonus points.

Game two:
The rents get a bit more agressive and Olvia is not as lucky pullign out the Tussocks, Shan gets one, but Madeline gets two. Neither team is able to line up the gnomes this time, so no bonus points there. Shan and I are able to expand one direction with our road and cut the girls off leaving them touching only three sides. The islands lake count falls our way too and the are able to win.

Final score: Parents 1, kids 1. Fun for all.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.