GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,553 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
10 
 Thumb up
 Hide
55 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: ArtsCow Bags and Score Pads - 10 for $20 (until 4/4) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ArtsCow is having a 10 for $20 sale (w/ free shipping), with items that include custom drawstring pouches and custom memo pads (extra score pads). The code is STPAT16.

Link: here
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to the link but didn't see a 10 for $20 deal. Only thing I saw was a 35% off coupon.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
All the items at the link in the OP are part of the 10 for $20 deal, but I think you need a coupon code to actually get the deal. It's STPAT16
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct, it only appeared in the email. The code is STPAT16.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Geusebroek
Canada
St Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping extra?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SEMark wrote:
Shipping extra?


The coupon comes with free shipping!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
the custom poker chip is also a great way to make custom "Start player" markers.

I made a couple two sided "0" and "1" coins for my copy of Epic Card Game.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Chow
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
is there any place to make like single cards vs like a whole deck of custom cards?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Chow
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
the custom poker chip is also a great way to make custom "Start player" markers.

I made a couple two sided "0" and "1" coins for my copy of Epic Card Game.


was it 4.99 for each?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kaishichan wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
the custom poker chip is also a great way to make custom "Start player" markers.

I made a couple two sided "0" and "1" coins for my copy of Epic Card Game.


was it 4.99 for each?


No, I bought them last time they had a bags and notepads sale. Those chips are usually included, so $2 a piece during the sale.

At the time, I also made some "reminder" chips for Dice Masters for events that occur at the beginning of a turn or to mark a character being effected by another characters ability (for example, choose a character, your opponent cannot field that character until X leaves play).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Chow
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
kaishichan wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
the custom poker chip is also a great way to make custom "Start player" markers.

I made a couple two sided "0" and "1" coins for my copy of Epic Card Game.


was it 4.99 for each?


No, I bought them last time they had a bags and notepads sale. Those chips are usually included, so $2 a piece during the sale.

At the time, I also made some "reminder" chips for Dice Masters for events that occur at the beginning of a turn or to mark a character being effected by another characters ability (for example, choose a character, your opponent cannot field that character until X leaves play).


ah cool ideas, i'll be marking them for a future purchase!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool! Do you happen to have, and would you mind sharing, the original images for the 0 and 1?

OP, thanks for the heads up!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
the custom poker chip is also a great way to make custom "Start player" markers.

I made a couple two sided "0" and "1" coins for my copy of Epic Card Game.
What exactly is a "Poker Chip Card Guard"? Like a poker chip? Can you describe the thickness and finish? Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Chow
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
the custom poker chip is also a great way to make custom "Start player" markers.

I made a couple two sided "0" and "1" coins for my copy of Epic Card Game.
What exactly is a "Poker Chip Card Guard"? Like a poker chip? Can you describe the thickness and finish? Thanks.



seems like its just a poker chip that you place on top of your cards that prevents them from being accidentally flipped. so its prob a poker chip, might be a bit heavier/thicker than normal. but just to give you an idea
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet the 10 for 20 is back. I've gotten at least 30 bags out of this, and it just so happens I need a few more.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
laurie1020 wrote:
Very cool! Do you happen to have, and would you mind sharing, the original images for the 0 and 1?

OP, thanks for the heads up!


Link

cunning stunt wrote:
What exactly is a "Poker Chip Card Guard"? Like a poker chip? Can you describe the thickness and finish? Thanks.


It is pretty much a single poker chip. They are heavier than I expected. I could see them without custom images being sold as a poker set in the $25-30 range. "Starter poker chips" quality and a definitely a step up from a standard plastic Bicycle brand chip.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
JBMoby wrote:
the custom poker chip is also a great way to make custom "Start player" markers.

I made a couple two sided "0" and "1" coins for my copy of Epic Card Game.
What exactly is a "Poker Chip Card Guard"? Like a poker chip? Can you describe the thickness and finish? Thanks.



From http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/card-guard/poker-chip-car...

Makes an excellent gift for any occasion. Positioning the card cover over your cards will keep your hand from being exposed, mucked or accidentally turned over. It's also a great way to show support for your favorite team or get a laugh at the table.

We use high-gloss, water and oil resistant labels. Our card guards are made with a 40 mm chip in diameter and 3mm thick and 12 gram weight. They are sealed in acrylic air-tite holders. Our labels are 1 1/4 inch in diameter.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Which bags are you using? I see strawberry shortcake, rainbow brite, and few other designs that I'm sure my 9-year old niece would love. Are there solid colors that I'm just not seeing?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
laurie1020 wrote:
Very cool! Do you happen to have, and would you mind sharing, the original images for the 0 and 1?

OP, thanks for the heads up!


Link

cunning stunt wrote:
What exactly is a "Poker Chip Card Guard"? Like a poker chip? Can you describe the thickness and finish? Thanks.


It is pretty much a single poker chip. They are heavier than I expected. I could see a set of them without custom images being sold as a poker set in the $25-30 range.


Thanks Brandon!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Laurie - Choose "create" to design a bag. Silverlight is the preferred plug-in for designing on Artscow or Cowcow.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
quidom wrote:
Laurie - Choose "create" to design a bag. Silverlight is the preferred plug-in for designing on Artscow or Cowcow.


Ah, I see the solid background colors now. Yes, I'm up and running on Silverlight, just didn't see the solid colors, thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurie
United States
San Francisco Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered a variety of poker chips. Can't wait to see how they turn out! 10 for $20 might be the best deal around if these are all they're cracked up to be.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Geusebroek
Canada
St Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
People, please post your project ideas. I'm thinking of making draw bags for castles of burgundy. That leaves me with extras though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SEMark wrote:
People, please post your project ideas. I'm thinking of making draw bags for castles of burgundy. That leaves me with extras though.


This list has quite a few.

I've made but not added to the list bags for various Red Dragon Inn characters plus the drink deck and a money bag, Dungeon Petz, Fantastiqa, and a Carcassonne bag as mine didn't come with one. I've also made coasters of pics of some of my favorite board games.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Geusebroek
Canada
St Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bratty wrote:
SEMark wrote:
People, please post your project ideas. I'm thinking of making draw bags for castles of burgundy. That leaves me with extras though.


This list has quite a few.

I've made but not added to the list bags for various Red Dragon Inn characters plus the drink deck and a money bag, Dungeon Petz, Fantastiqa, and a Carcassonne bag as mine didn't come with one. I've also made coasters of pics of some of my favorite board games.

Does it ever! Thanks for steering me there!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.