GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,451 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Chris Pinhal
msg tools
Some schemes are easy enough to match up with "canon" masterminds. but the secret wars ones don't make sense to me since I never got that far in the comics (stopped reading end of 2012.)

I know i don't have to play certain x with certain y, but my fiance and I have been enjoying recreating fights from the comics. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Not having them handy at the moment, a few that I can recall:

God-Emperor: This is trying really hard to be Dr. Doom without really being Dr. Doom. Enthrone the Barons is probably Doom, too. He's the one responsible for piecing together the various dimensions into a single world, and made himself the god-emperor of that world. Unfortunately, Fantastic 4 is a bit of a hot button, so we don't even get an Illuminati Mr. Fantastic.

Mark of Khonshu: I'm pretty sure this is one of those secret villains cards. Khonshu, from what I could research, is an Egyptian god of the moon & vengeance, responsible for reanimating Moon Knight. That you include a hero in the villain deck is clearly so that you can throw in Moon Knight. No idea on the Mastermind/Commander.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.