GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,437 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Apocrypha Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Help with Print and play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Discovered this game last week, and after reading about it, went ahead and ordered it on pledge manager. After printing out the print and play and the rules, I have some questions.

1. The gifts that the saints start with in their individual decks, are these chosen or random?

2. After I create the nexus decks, and add omens in there, I do not have enough for the 30 card omen deck and to add omen cards to the starting saints decks, am I doing something wrong?

3. How do you determine what side the nexus starts on, the hop side or the doom side?

I apologize if these have been asked before, but I could not find the answer. I hope the finished rule book would give a sample setup with a complete card list as I found what goes into a deck a little hard to follow.

Can't wait for the game to go to printer and then ship. THanks in advance for helping me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.