GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,823 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Race for the Galaxy: The Gathering Storm» Forums » Rules

Subject: When to use additional game cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonard Sitongia
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
I haven't seen anyone talk about this. Must be obvious, but I'm not sure. This expansion comes with 18 additional game cards. Are they used for any number of players or only when five people are playing? They cards are marked, in the lower left, so that they could be identified and removed from the deck. When would one remove them?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdiel Xordium
msg tools
mbmb
lsitongia wrote:
I haven't seen anyone talk about this. Must be obvious, but I'm not sure. This expansion comes with 18 additional game cards. Are they used for any number of players or only when five people are playing? They cards are marked, in the lower left, so that they could be identified and removed from the deck. When would one remove them?

The very first thing the rules say is "Add the new game cards to the base set".

There are no limits placed on their usage. Just add them. You take them out when ever you want to play with just the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnesi
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be more precise, replace the Gambling world from the base set with the new gambling world, and add all the other cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't already them play the base game a decent number of times before playing with the expansion (unless you want to play with 5 players).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.