GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,525 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories: The Marcy Case» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Did we miss something *SPOILER* rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Magnusson
msg tools
Hi

This is only a question for people WHO HAVE COMPLETED the marcy case

Spoiler (click to reveal)
so we managed to complete the game in 3 tries because we found 4 girls and 3 clues that somehow told us that those were not marcy. Ok but: is there at any point any clue that tells us that there are only 4 girls in that city? Even tho if you have explored all locations and while doing that you only found 4 girls how would the team know they do not have to search at diffrent locations in that city?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
no, no clue that there are only 4. But as you only find those and also no additional hints about others, I would assume there are no more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you had failed at finding the right answer after testing the obvious different endings, perhaps then would be the time to worry about extras, it seems a strange thing to be concerned about otherwise.

Also, you might want to post queries like this in the General forum, I'm not sure how it qualifies as a strategy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.