GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,342 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Bob James
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
retreat rules seem like guys assume you know how they should run.
can you just retreat down south and leave a normal los/loc to your own lines as the yanks?
YOU CAN RETREAT FURTHER SOUTH AS A YANK AND Forget the common sense NEED BE FOLLOWING THAT? ...
...and still possibly trace los back home, but retreat south as the north or vice versa? and rack up a victory point??
can you trace a line of supply out of the valley to keep in supply?

should have play tested with someone you just taught it to and see what they came up with.

retreat rules and victory point with los and common sense shoulda been looked at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob,

I am going to try to answer your questions here, it's a little hard to follow as your questions don't seem to be complete thoughts or questions. If I don't answer it fully for you please repost in a sentence format or email me directly at worthingtonpublishing@gmail.com.

The rules explain how to retreat depending on if you are the attacker or defender. Attacker retreats down roads they came from. Defender retreats down roads the attacker didn't move down. The rules are clear that in this game you CAN NOT trace supply outside the Valley.

Thanks,
Grant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.