GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,496 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Wasteland Express Delivery Service» Forums » News

Subject: Announcing Wasteland Wednesdays rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

First we want to thank everyone for the outstanding response that all y'all have had to the game. It's always scary when you've been working on something in secret for a long time to finally pull back the curtain.

I know that there are a ton of questions about the game, and we still have a ton of art, gameplay, rules and other fun stuff that we haven't revealed yet.

Over the next few months as we head up to release, we are going to share some of that information every day at high noon central time on our website. It might be a character bio, some information about gameplay, art assets or a behind the scenes look at some of the creative process that led to the game. We'll be corralling all of the design team to help out with this and provide their own insights into the process, design decisions and all the other awesome stuff that has gone into making the game.

Our hope is to share as much information as we can on our March towards the release date later this year.

So stay tuned, as this Wednesday March 23rd kicks off with some information on an unrevealed character, including some fantastic art from Riccardo.

http://pandasaurusgames.com/news/

Stay tuned everyone, and we'll see you out there in the Wasteland soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John di Battista
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
Can't wait to see what you've come up with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New information every time? I think this is a clever pr move to keep fans excited and it is fun to follow

Now, how many months to release exactly? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Reed
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be passing on this. Last Pandasaurus game I kickstarted I never received and after multiple emails with no response I gave up. Sorry Pandasaurus but never again.

**Update** Stooge reached out to me after this post and is working to resolve my issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John di Battista
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
Monsieur LaVeau is great.
Louisiana Voodoo Nobility are seriously under represented in post apocalyptic boardgames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you possibly mean every week and not every day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Did you possibly mean every week and not every day?

Uh, Every Wednesday

woops
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.