GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,487 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Forever Evil» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bane and time trave rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1545946/bane-and-time-trave...
this link is the same question on a different thread.

so there is a time travel card in the line up, and i have Bane as an over sized super villain. Bane reads "if the first card you play during each of your turns has cost 1 or greater, you may destroy it, if you do +2 power"

i discard a card to play that time travel card which gives me +2 power. the time travel card is the first card i play during my turn, which is still in my play area According to time travel rules.

Am i allowed to use Bane's ability allowing me to destroy the first card i play if it is cost 1 or more?

if yes where does the time travel card go? back into the line up? or stays in my play area?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Brady
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
mrlebarican wrote:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1545946/bane-and-time-trave...
this link is the same question on a different thread.

so there is a time travel card in the line up, and i have Bane as an over sized super villain. Bane reads "if the first card you play during each of your turns has cost 1 or greater, you may destroy it, if you do +2 power"

i discard a card to play that time travel card which gives me +2 power. the time travel card is the first card i play during my turn, which is still in my play area according to time travel rules.

am i allowed to use Bane's ability allowing me to destroy the first card i play if it is cost 1 or more?

if yes where does the time travel card go? back into the line up? or stays in my play area?

The Time Travel card would be destroyed and then go back to the Line-Up at end of turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.