One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Re: lots of question
1) It's a card type, which is significant for other Adventures, IIRC.
2) Maybe. They might be rares/uncommons/duplicates/extras. Finding a cardlist might help.
3) You can certainly cludge something together, or proxy in other Adventures.
4) If they are the unaltered original contents of the decks, they are certainly "playable", in that mechanically, you can follow the rules and play the game with them. They aren't likely *good*, or particularly fun. It is possible that there are cards you won't have the requirements to play. If they are not the original contents, who knows?
5) Not on the card. But in general, they did a decent job of making the broadly useful and generic utility cards common and uncommon, with the rares being Uniques/narrow/focused. They got even better at this with the Dreamlands and New Aeon expansions (they also got much better at making the expansion starter decks playable, at the cost of diversity and randomization.) Find a cardlist for rarity.
6) It's been a long time, but finding particular Tomes and Artifacts generally requires that you be somewhere with specific characteristics. DSC lets one shortcut that. IIRC.
All that said, you really don't have enough cards to be playable, much less have fun or see what the system can do. Tracking down a Mythos Standard Game Set will give you two decks of cards that are definitely playable and fun, and that should be easily supplemented with your current decks.
- Last edited Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:31 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:25 pm