2 Posts

Toast!» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Preliminaries, item 4 question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giant Robot
United States
flag msg tools
Per the current rules available,under the section titled "The Preliminaries", item 4, isn't there the chance that the person who draws only clear wine tokens and wants to return them and draw again might spend a lengthy amount of drawing, returning, re-drawing?
A later drawing player will never know whether the only cubes left are clear wine tokens and when to give up redrawing.

Please clarify whether you meant this as a once only redraw. Or if you meant that multiple redraws were allowed. If so perhaps a rule limiting them to one or two redraws is in order to avoid the situation I describe.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Page
msg tools
Hi! Sorry, this is all a bit moot, given the Kickstarter didn't meet it's goal, but while I can imagine someone getting all wine once, I can't see a situation where it happens over and over. Which is just as well, since it'd be no fun playing with just wine.

If memory serves, there is only twice as much wine as more interesting tokens, and I was going to reduce the ratio of wine even further.

Thanks for your interest in the game.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.