In this game, each player gets 8 "Advantage" tokens to play throughout the game. These are sort of "wild cards", or maybe more like bonus cards.
Each Advantage token can do one of four things:
1) Heal a disabled infantry unit.
2) "Spotter" adds 1 to attack range
3) "Open Road" adds 1 to movement
4) "Surge" adds +2 to Attack or Defense strength
1) Any use of an Advantage token costs 1 action.
2) Only one Advantage token can be used for each per turn.
For example, a player may NOT use an Advantage token as "Open Road" (+1 movement), AND then use another Advantage token as a "Spotter" (+1 range) on that same unit.
Hope this makes sense. Thanks.