From the Kickstarter page:
The More Zombies module has:
* the Leech (a red Zombie that requires 4 fists to defeat and prevents players from leaving that tile until it is defeated),
* the Runner (a zombie that requires 3 fists or bats to defeat and moves on any color trigger),
* the Robust One (a zombie that requires the player to have a specific piece of equipment in his/her backpack in order to defeat it...good luck with this one),
* the Teleporter (when a player flips up a tile with the teleporter's color, the teleporter zombie immediately moves to that player's location and the player must immediately fight the teleporter),
* the Queen (this zombie spawns new zombies when activated. Players cannot fight her...effectively she creates a new spawning point),
Compared to the Queenie from the image section:
From left to right:
1. The two zombies on the left of the image are not described in the More Zombies module. Who are they?
2. The yellow zombie to their right is the robust and needs a crowbar to the face in order to taste defeat.
3. The 2 red zombies following the robust are leeches but one requires 4 fists, the other 4 bats
4. Following that are 2 runners (remain unchanged from KS)
5. The next three are supposedly Gullies. Is their power that they move zombies of their color by 1 when they come into play?
6. What happened to the Queen and the Teleporter from the KS?