1 Posts

The Spoils» Forums » General

Subject: Looks good rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cvlw Lebron
United States
flag msg tools
I have been amassing cards for The Spoils. While CCG's are not our main thing, we do play the Warcraft CCG. The reason for investing money in The Spoils was:
1. what appeared to be a twist on strategy with the inclusion of speed stats which layers combat

2. the very cool and unique idea of mobster steampunk.

The only review posted so far can't comment on the art since it was a beta run. I've gotten my hands on probably 2/3 of the first edition cards and I can say that they look quite awesome. Of course, these things are a matter of taste but the artwork is top notch and The Spoils establishes it's identity right away with quirky, dark humor.

We have just constructed two decks that we think we can be happy with and hope to play it soon. We'll post a review. But for now, I feel comfortable at least encouraging people to give the game a look.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.