Android: Netrunner» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Strategy for Apocalypse MaxX vs Glacier rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Hogan
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I'm playing MaxX in my store champs seasons and am often running out of steam against glacier corps like HB ETF and Jinteki Palana.

Does anyone know if there's a good strategy guide knocking about for piloting agro MaxX against glacier corps?

for the reference, here's the deck I've been running:

http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/30766/the-fun-ends-here-s...-

Minor changes for MWL, obviously. Not running Femme or Amped. Went up to 3 inject and 2 David respectively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Seu L'eaux
United States
California
flag msg tools
I think your only in-faction option may be Trope, if you get it out early enough you could recur some key cards later in the game. Otherwise bump up to a second Levy but then you lose a siphon. Might be worth it since you have 3 Same Old Thing.

Otherwise you could go full burn and put in DLR. Keyhole until you can't and then DLR with Paparazzi or Activist Support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Whitesell
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EMP Device/DDoS/Run Amok may be worth a look. I started running 3x Spoilers in a few decks and it's put some work in against glacier, especially if you're running Hades Shard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Freeman
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As a die hard Siphon/MaxX player I think its best days are behind it.

I would try to put cutlery back in and just be as aggressive as you can. I found that both Palana and HB hate it when you destroy their ice.

Or check out the DLR version. Its pretty fantastic, unless there is a lot of Sync in your meta.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.