I'm a big fan of the first game but unfortunately my German isn't great.
Does anyone know if there are English rules available?
Here is my translation of the rules:
- At the beginning of the game everybody gets 3 of the „Clean Pig/Dirty Pig“ doublesided cards, put the rest back in the box (so no 5 cards in a two player game etc.).
- Shuffle all remaining cards from the base game and the expansion together
- Every player gets a hand of three cards
- The game works exactly like the base game, but it adds three new cards and a new win condition:
1. Schönsau-Karte („Nice/Beautiful Pig“)
Place it on top of any Pig card (clean or dirty) in play (your own or any opponent).
This Pig has an umbrella and stays „beautiful“ even after playing a rain shower .
No Farmer Lock card can be played on a Beautiful Pig in a barn.
Cannot be played on a dirty Pig in a barn that has a Farmer Lock card attached.
2. Aus dem Staub Machen-Karte („Clear Off“)
When played put this card together with any Beautiful Pig Card in play on the discard pile.
the Pig becomes a dirty/clean pig again (depending on what side was facing up before playing the Beautiful Pig card).
3. Glücksvogel-Karte („Lucky Bird“)
Playing this card allows you to play all three cards from your hand in one turn (this could also be anoter one or two Lucky Bird cards, but they don’t have any additional effect).
Draw up to your full hand size at the end of your turn.
Only the Clear Off card can turn a beautiful pig into a dirty/clean pig again. Mud, Rain, or Farmer cards have no effect on Beautiful Pigs.
In addition to winning by turning all your pigs into dirty pigs you can now win by turning all into beautiful pigs, but they have all to be oft he same kind and no mix of dirty and beautiful pigs (thats why it might make sense to play a Beautiful Pig card on your own pigs).
When you have a dirty pig in a locked barn with protection from lightning strikes you have committed yourself to winning "dirty".
Optional rules for a tournament:
The game comes with 6 tokens: 3 Mud Buckets with 1, 2 and 3 carrots an 3 trophies wit 1, 2 and 3 stars. they are placed in two stacks with the lowest numbered bucket/trophy on top.
After winning a round, place one in front of you depending on winning by getting all dirty or all beautiful pigs.
The tournament ends, when on stack is depleted.
Players then count the carrots/stars on their tokens. Player with most points wins the tournament.
Hope this helps
- Last edited Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:08 pm
Do you know how many of each new card are included?