Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Li'l Ronnie Post
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Ran across this page and just had to give it a try. Easter being just past, made a quick trip to Walgreens and purchased all required "miniatures" for the grand sum of $3.20 (gotta love those post-holiday sales!).

Rules were simple enough for our 8-yr old girl, with enough strategy to satisfy the wife and I. Our family of four thoroughly enjoyed this offbeat, colorful game. I did note that fortune can turn very quickly.

In the submitted picture, Yellow (moi) had just conquered one of Blue's supply centers as well as the Neutral supply center (the little Hershey's cup - we ran out of plastic eggs). Within two turns - with some VERY good luck, Blue had retaken her supply center and Red had retaken the Neutral supply center. We were operating under time constraints and at 1.5 hrs called it a game.

Red (our 8 yr old daughter) won, having the most troops as well as supply centers. She would have had just as much losing, as long as she got to eat the spoils! We all in fact, enjoyed "wounding" losing Peeps (gee, that sounds rather sadistic, but it was all in good fun). A fun novelty game that's a bit more of a game than most novelties. Kudo's to the designers for doing something this wacky! We'll play it again, I'm sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.