Popular Tags: [View All]
Louis Bonini
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking about the combination of fisk investment seminar and populist rally. If the runner is applying pressure to HQ and the corp wants to keep its hand at 5 this can apply pressure for the corp to discard faster than they want. Scrubber is my choice for the seedy connection. If this hits the corp will have 9 cards in hand with 2 clicks to deal with it. This is certainly not a winning strategy but because it doesn't require any running its a new way to apply pressure. Throw in a utopia shard and some HQ interfaces maybe sneakdoor and there is a pressure adds up.

Thoughts?

Fisk Investment Seminar
Play only as your first click. Each player draws three cards.

Populist rally
Play only if you have at least 1 seedy card installed. The corp has one fewer click to spend on its next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Add a siphon for extra pain. 9 cards, 2 clicks to deal with them, no money to use them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Kelly
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds really interesting to me from a thematic standpoint. Could you imagine protests at an investment seminar that turn into an ugly riot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Linnell
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
I really need a new badge, avatar, and overtext. GM me with any ideas....
badge
This is the seahorse valley
mb
I haven't played much lately, but it's always good to see that idea X is usually made better with Account Siphon. Some things never change....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
Add a siphon for extra pain. 9 cards, 2 clicks to deal with them, no money to use them.

I might suggest after forcing the Corp to manage their HQ card selection, play CBI to hurt their tempo further. That might be more advantageous than dealing with 2 tags depending on the other circumstances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Bonini
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ohhh interesting. Something different to do. thanks for the ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Whitesell
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fisk. Account Siphon. Run R&D, install Eden Shard. Pop it in an action window. Play Populist rally.

If corp ended their turn with a full hand, they now have eleven cards in hand (12 if you're playing Laramy) and only 2 clicks to deal with it.

I'd use Data Dealer for my Seedy trigger. Cheaper to get out, handy for News Team ambushes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.