1 Posts

POX: Save the People» Forums » General

Subject: Too Easy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zara Thustra

New York
msg tools
I am wondering if this is just me. I just got pox from someone on the board game geek Marketplace. Wow, that sounds way worse in print than it did in my head! I mean, of course to say that I purchased the game from the BoardGameGeek Marketplace and then it just arrived today.

I was kind of excited about this game, because I love the premise of basing a game around the basic principles of epidemiology, even if it is a highly abstracted model at the core of that game. But what I found in my first two games surprised me. I won both games without a single death and didn't seem to have the slightest struggle in doing so. So I'm wondering if anyone else finds this game very easy in solitaire?

I've read the rules over several times to ensure that I'm doing things by the book and I don't think I'm making any mistakes so I'm wondering if anyone else's experience is like mine?
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.