1 Posts

Cards Against Humanity» Forums » General

Subject: Citizens Against Hypocrisy - Cardlist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Kostin
United States
flag msg tools
I stumbled across this set on ebay. It was created by the Libertarian Party of Alabama in Birmingham, AL, although that was not indicated in any way in the auction listing. I'm including that information in case there are those that have strong political views, and do not want to support the Libertarian Party in any way. They are selling it for $15 ($10 + $5 shipping; although they call it a $10 "donation" in the item description).

The set has 54 cards (16 black and 38 white), which would make it more of a pack than a full expansion, and has a slightly political theme to them. They have a linen finish and are the same quality as CAH cards. However, in an interesting twist, the cards are slightly smaller than CAH cards, as opposed to being slightly larger like most other unofficial expansions tend to be.

Here is the cardlist:

Black Cards (16)

In light off all the scandals, the President will now be guarded by _________ instead of the Secret Service.
Yesterday, the White House announced that the Secretary of Education will be replaed with _________.
_________, our country's last line of defense.
Who will build the roads?
More people would vote if they gave out __________ instead of those stupid stickers.
One Nation, indivisible, with _________ and _________ for all.
That awkward moment when you try to work _________ into a conversation about welfare reform.
Thanks to the Common Core, my child now has an impressive knowledge of _________.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In America, it's the guy with _________.
DARPA is experimenting with using _________ to reprogram a soldier's brain, making them immune to _________.
Next session, Congress will introduce a bill making _________ mandatory for every U.S. citizen under 18.
Big Brother is not only watching you, he's judging your _________.
This year, instead of climate change, Republicans have decided not to believe in _________.
The USPS will be issuing a new stamp commemorating _________.
The USDA will now regulate how much _________ can be present in _________.
Funding increases have ensured that FEMA will be able to hand out _________ after the next disaster.

White Cards (38)

Urine powered cars.
The seret love child of Rush Limbaugh and Hillary Clinton.
Fruit smuggling.
Actual cannibal Shia LeBeouf.
Baby wigs.
Space Bees.
Free condoms.
The last vestige of my humanity.
My sexually adventurous imaginary friend.
Anatomically corect G.I. Joe™ dolls.
The stain on Monica Lewinsky's dress.
A jar of smelling turds.
Hugo Chavez's amazing Penisphone.
Eternal suffering.
Bouncing on the naughty trampoline.
Fox News.
God Sperm.
100 Gary Johnson clones.
Blatant racism.
A Donald Trump Voodoo Doll.
The Rapture.
Buying pot with Bitcoin.
God, Guns, Grits, and Gravy.
Gay Reparative Therapy.
School prayer.
Panhandling for prostitution money.
Brown people.
The Thank You Card I got after my last TSA full cavity search.
George Bush's cum face. Which George Bush? Doesn't matter, they both make the same face.
Canine sex dolls.
A werewolf with an erection.
Repressed Feminist Rage.
Raw unicorn milk.
Being so high you accidentally vote against marijuana legalization.
A Vladamir Putin Butt Plug.
Manditory GMO labeling for all sex toys. (Misspelling of "mandatory" is their mistake as it appears on the card.)

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.