Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Strategy

Subject: How to fill out this scum list.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eris lulz
msg tools
So, I want to run:

Drea Renthal +Twin Laser Turret +R4-B11
> This gives endless target locks which allow you to modify your dice and your opponents evade dice at the cost of stress.

Trandoshan Slaver +Bossk +Gunner +Zuckuss
> Using Zuckuss to modify defense dice to help trigger Bossk if needed and to modify defense dice if you roll well. Again this will p[ile up stress very fast, but doesn't really care.

This leaves me 32 spare points which I'm not sure how best to use.

A few options I've thought of:

Transdoshan Slaver +Feedback Array
> Solid, but blunt. The unexciting choice.

Kavil +Blaster Turret +R4 Agromech +Swarm Tactics
> Consistent damage (4dice with TL) make him a threat, and can boost the Slaver's Skill in the initial engagement.

Generic Kihraxz and a z95.
> This is maybe the best rounded option. Gives a Skill 1 blocker and some ships that may be ignored but which can still put down some damage.

4-Lom +Mist Hunter +Tractor Beam +Push the Limit
> Fits with the stress theme.. and doesn't mind dumping his PtL stress onto either of my other two ships, even better if it's an opponent. Tractor is a nice option, just worried about how limiting the range 1 stress dump might prove to be, even if i fly well.

I'm sort of leaning towards Kavil, but it would be great to hear other peoples takes, I haven't played a lot of Scum, so there's likely things I'm overlooking. Thanks.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Morgan
United States
flag msg tools
You're just a point shy of the torpedo boat Jumpmaster ... that's a nice little efficient ship. You could build a nasty bumpmaster though

Maybe something like:
Contracted Scout
Intelligence Agent
Feedback Array
Ion Projector

32 Points
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.