Barry Zimmerman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Holy Terror
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sold this game 9 years ago and actually regret it (although the $385 I got eases the pain). But, I got the game that has replaced it for me a few weeks back... Villains and Vigilantes the Card Game. It's fantastic! A hidden gem! Check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, was eyeing that game a few months ago but didn't know much about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's almost nothing in the way of comments or review about your new favourite. Write a review so I will know if I should sell my copy of C&C for 16 copies of V&V. They seem on par for alliteration, at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Estes
United States
La Vergne
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got them both. V&V the Card Game (though a bit of a mess) is fun, but I prefer Capes & Cowls by a large margin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the review was held up in moderation: Get this game!

Thanks for submitting the review.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Can you imagine how much $$$ C&C could have made if it had been properly re-released 4 years ago? It's a good case-study in timing, as the amount of superhero games released in its absence has all but buried it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. S. Funk

South Carolina
msg tools
mb
Mandrake wrote:
I've got them both. V&V the Card Game (though a bit of a mess) is fun, but I prefer Capes & Cowls by a large margin.

Seconded. We've played my old copy of C&C to death. I'm really wishing someone like Stronghold Games will come along and print a spiffy second edition. This time I'd be sure to buy TWO copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.