Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew: 27
Vitas: 19
Matt: 15
Chip: 0

For some reason, we decided to play this Cheapass game that no one had played before. We probably spent about half of the time trying to figue out the rules and/or discussing how broken the rules were (:
Andrew figured out a good strategy (wait by the start side and then rush over to the market during his turn) while Matt diligently prevented the player after him (me) from winning. It did seem that you couldn't win unless the person before you allowed you to win. It may be possible that you could set the board up so that you could win regardless of what the previous player did, but I think that would be a mind-bending task.
This game might be good with 2, and, less likely, 3. With 4 or more players, however, the board changes too dramatically between turns to do any planning. Best to sort of strike out at random, and hope you opponent leaves you a good opportunity.
I will actively avoid playing this in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Gunter
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Re:Session Report
FlyingSheep (#21882),

This session report is for the wrong game. You're looking for this one:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/7182

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Beauvais
United States
Maynard
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Session Report
Frog (#31367),

Sorry about that. I've copied the session report to the correct location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.