flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vitas: 39
Matt: 31
N/A: 31
Chip: 29
Andrew: 25

I requested Clans, as I'm trying to decide if it will go on my Christmas list. The N/A in the scoring above is the non-player color (Red, I think it was).
I was able to determine which colors most of the other players were, but I'm not sure how that helped me. I figured out Andrew's color first and he became a bit of a target for me. That was probably a mistake. Through no fault of my own, blue was ahead early in the game which, in turn, made me a bit of a target. I should have concentrated on creating villages more - I missed an early opportunity as it would have given away the fact that I was blue.
Next time I play, I'll spend more energy trying to convert villages than keeping my identity secret.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re:Session Report
FlyingSheep (#21883),

My experience has been that keeping my identity secret is crucial in a two-player game. When there are four, it is chaotic enough that it doesn't matter as much. Besides, the players already know that four of the five colors are in play so even if blue isn't you, it's probably *somebody*.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re:Session Report
FlyingSheep (#21883),

My experience has been that keeping my identity secret is crucial in a two-player game. When there are four, the game is chaotic enough that it doesn't matter as much. Besides, the players already know that four of the five colors are in play so even if blue isn't you, it's probably *somebody*.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.