2 Posts

Krosmaster: Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: how does Journey quest work ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
flag msg tools
Hi how does Journey quest work ?

Understand it had to be done in order step.

1) to discard 2 karmas
2) to gain 2 egg
3) to go Zaap.

Example 1) Now if I kill a mod and gain 2 egg, I not going to complete objective 2.

Example 2) If I discard 2 karmas to complete objective 1, Can I go kill a mod(that don't drop 2 egg) or other places first then after that go somewhere to gain 2 egg to complete objective 2?

I must continue to do something to gain 2 egg first to complete objective 2 and then go to Zaap and complete the Quest.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kiefer
msg tools
1) Correct, because you didn't discard 2 kamas first.
2) As far as I understand the rules, you can do whatever you want between the steps. It doesn't have to be perfectly sequential, meaning you can stop off for a crafting expedition between steps 1 and 2. The only thing that matters is that you don't get credit for step 2, unless step 1 is done first.

The scenario quests work exactly the same way that journey quests do. If you want credit, you have to follow the path.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.