1) What is both their times for 3p?
2) Would you strongly recommend them for 2p modes?
3) Would you strongly recommend them for 4p modes?
4) How much table space and resources do they take up, especially compared to, say, Orleans or Caverna or Kemet?
5) How long do 4p games of them both take?
6) How much replay do these two have? How much variance and variety in setup?
I mainly want a really good 3p game to play with friends. I like euros, and some of my favorite games are Power Grid, Puerto Rico, and Hansa Teutonica. I generally dislike take-that and I despise player elimination. If it can work really well at 2p Id be more inclined to like it. (Used to own Caverna but sold it cause I found the 2p mode lacking)
The simpler and more intuitive, the better. I like low/no downtime and I want a game that doesnt take too much table space/setup/not too much maintenance.
Oh and 7) How long does setup and cleanup take for these two games?
- Last edited Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:50 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:36 am