Manel Sanchez
Spain
Barcelona
Cataluña
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey! Meeple Quest if for you and for me and the entire human race!
mbmbmbmbmb

This topic is aimed at structuring all the promotional and/or exclusive material that can be obtained through the crowdfunding campaign of the Meeple Quest boardgame, as long as we can reach certain social goals thanks to your support.

Note: This material is free and it does not require obtaining a minimum amount of money extra. It will be delivered to the backers that acquire the game as compensation for the shipping cost.

With these goals the author wants to share with the backers those things that made him greatly enjoy his childhood (and not only his childhood). It is a tribute to those people (sometimes they are figureheads and in this case this tribute also goes beyond to those behind), and I do this with all my affection and respect. Unfortunately it is not possible to mention all of them (they are too many).

Este tema es para mantener ordenado todo el material promocional y/o exclusivo que se podrá conseguir mediante la campaña de crowdfunding del juego Meeple Quest, siempre y cuando se consiga llegar a ciertas metas sociales gracias a vuestro apoyo.

Nota: Este material es gratuito y no requerirá alcanzar ningún tramo de recaudación extra. Se entregara a los mecenas que adquieran el juego como compensación de los gastos de envío.

El objetivo de estas metas es compartir con los mecenas los gustos del autor que le hicieron disfrutar en su infancia (y no tan infancia). Es un tributo a todas esas personas (a veces solo son las cabezas visibles y en ese caso se hace extensible a todas las personas que hay detrás de ello), esto lo hago desde el mayor cariño y respeto. Lamentablemente no podrán estar todos (son demasiados).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manel Sanchez
Spain
Barcelona
Cataluña
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Promotional and exclusive items | Material promocional del Meeple Quest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manel Sanchez
Spain
Barcelona
Cataluña
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!! :):):)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manel Sanchez
Spain
Barcelona
Cataluña
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Azathoth is the most feared of all, his power has no limits and his desire to devour Meeple Land is constant.

It comes with a new and exclusive treasure card, the Necronomicon! and five tokens with Arcane symbol. The treasure card can be included in the treasure card deck, the 5 tokens will be placed on the Great Boss’s card. In the Corruption phase one of them will be removed and, in case that there are none left, Azathoth will devour Meeple Land and both heroes and villains will lose the game.

However, when a hero destroys a summon portal, it will be possible to place on the Azathoth card a token of Arcane symbol that would have been discarded.

Azathot is not represented on the board, only the Great Boss tile must be placed.

Azathoth is coming!

kickstarter.meeplequest.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.