1 Posts

Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Scenario Rating Project rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
flag msg tools
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
Scenarios from the Front (SFTF) Rating Project

At the website there are approximately 300 Scenarios from the Front (user-created scenarios) in the English language. Perhaps half (or more) of these 300 have no ratings/AAR's. I know from a designer's perspective, feedback is much appreciated. Therefore, I am proposing a project for anyone interested. For example, each interested person could commit to taking a couple of scenarios, playing them as Axis and Allies, and providing a rating and 2 After Action Reports (AAR's) for each scenario. This could provide a valuable service to the community and maybe give publicity to some good SFTF's. We don't necessarily have to rely on game designer Richard Borg to provide us with "good" new scenarios. Perhaps after they are all rated, the forum could publicize exceptional scenarios.

I have created a Yahoo group called memoir44sftf, which you can join at

I have created a Database in the group and have uploaded all the SFTF ID's and Names to this Database. This will help us keep track of who is evaluating what and keep us from overlapping.

Furthermore, I have created a couple of guideline message posts in the group.

I think we should give preference to evaluating scenarios that look promising but have few, if any ratings, and ignore the scenarios that already have a number of ratings, as well as ignorning the "zombie" type weird scenarios.

Anyway, just wanted to publicize this as being available to anyone who might be interested.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.