Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some games are less fun than watching paint dry...but are they less fun than watching ice melt? We'll finally be able to answer that question after playing the 1972 oddity Ice Cube by Milton Bradley! Players torture each-other's ice pawns with salt, water, and pressure in a war of attrition to be the last cube standing. Will this rare title be a unique surprise, or will it leave us feeling cold?

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2016/04/episode-90-ice-cub...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenden Johnson
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not the kind of Ice Cube I was expecting when I clicked on the thread.

EDIT: I guess BET doesn't like their pictures being embedded...but rest assured, I had a cool picture of Ice Cube the artist here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree!
Not a million years did I think this could be a game about actual ice cubes (and not fake ones either).

I'm no fan of that dude but it's the first thing I thought of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I enjoy every episode, but this was one of my favorites. The Ice Cube game fit the theme of cheesy, weird, and obscure perfectly.

It seemed like the FTT crew had a good time. That positive energy made the episode more upbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.