Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Some ideas for other cards...

FOG
All distances are increased by 1.

EASTER SUNDAY
Each player can play only one card during his turn.

WANTED DUDE
He has distance 2 from all players, 2 life points and a permanent Barrel. If killed gives the reward (3 cards).

BANK ROBBERY
Each player (except the Sheriff and those jailed) can skip his phase 2 to draw two cards.

PONY EXPRESS
When the Pony Express comes into play, each player gives a card from his hand (face down) to the following player.

URGENT TELEGRAM
When Urgent Telegram comes into play, each player draws a card and then discards a card from his hand.

POX
When Pox comes into play, each player must discard half (round down) of the cards in his hand.

THE JUDGE
If a player kills an Outlaw or the Renegade, he may play another turn at the end of his turn.

THE GAMBLER
When the Gambler comes into play, each player may put a card from his hand face down in front of him. After all players have chosen, the cards are revealed: the player(s) with the highest card (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A) draw(s) two cards.

Note: two extra cards (New Identity and Handcuffs) can be found at DaVinci website.

BEWARE! When you use more than the original 13 cards, proceed as follows: put aside the card "High Noon", shuffle the others, deal out 12 of them, add "High Noon" at the end (as usual) and play! The unused cards should be put back in the box without looking at them (so you won’t know what’s exactly in the deck).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:New cards (my ideas)
Luke the Flaming (#22034),
Great ideas Luke - thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Cowden
United States
Dayton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Re:New cards (my ideas)
I really dig some of these global effects you've thought up, especially Fog, Pony Express and Telegram. I'd spice up the Gambler a bit more, though: each player's "gambled" card should go in a "pot" -- winner take all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.