Florent Leguern Conciergerie Easylife
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
Always look on the... *sigh* ... bright side of life !
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all =)

french players, my wife and I got to know this game rather late in its lifetime, and even though we tried to get our hand on as many cards as possible, some sets eluded us. So now, we try to find all those sets that are missing, but it's not easy.

So I try it here : are there some players here that would trade/sell the cards that are listed below ? I mentionned European players in the title because if there is some shipping involved, it might not be too expensive... But then again, that may not be a universal truth If those cards are in french, that's even better, but english is alright too Sad thing though is that we only have a very scarce stock of doubles, and in french, of course... So we'll probably gonna have to settle on some other kind of trade... Don't hesitate to take a peek in my game collection : who knows, there might just be the right solution there cool

Sets missing (just to be clear, we're looking for the whole warrior-pack, not just the warrior himself) :
Alexandre the Great -- Set 1
Herakles-------------- Set 1
Julius Caesar--------- Set 1
King Arthur----------- Set 2
Cu Chulainn----------- Set 4
Takeda Shingen-------- Set 5
Usegi Kenshin--------- Set 5
Salah ah-Din---------- Set 5
Michael the Brave----- Set 6
Agamemnon------------- Set 7
Aeneas---------------- Set 7
Brutus---------------- Set 7
Hector---------------- Set 7
Paris----------------- Set 7

Thanks for your attention

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Finding missing Anachronism cards - European players prefered
I have a spare Aeneas pack (in English). Geekmail sent!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carapippino carapippino
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i think you mean the whole set instead of the single warrior card, isn't it?

have you tried ludikbazar site? they still sell some sets + the full promo 60 cards set, all in french

in addition, i may suggest some sites i found out at the time since i found myself in the same your situation, when i discovered the game it was too late and triking went bankrupt and close all:

ebay
amazon
http://www.wholesalegaming.biz/anachronism/
http://www.sentrybox.com/games/cardgames/games-cards-st.html (look for "anachronism")
http://www.dracotienda.com/juegos-de-cartas-anachronism-jcc-...

have fun in your quest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
carapippino wrote:
i think you mean the whole set instead of the single warrior card, isn't it?

You're right, we're looking for the whole sets, I edited my first message to get it clear, thank you cool

carapippino wrote:
have you tried ludikbazar site? they still sell some sets + the full promo 60 cards set, all in french

in addition, i may suggest some sites i found out at the time since i found myself in the same your situation, when i discovered the game it was too late and triking went bankrupt and close all:

ebay
amazon
http://www.wholesalegaming.biz/anachronism/
http://www.sentrybox.com/games/cardgames/games-cards-st.html (look for "anachronism")
http://www.dracotienda.com/juegos-de-cartas-anachronism-jcc-...

have fun in your quest!

I'm a regular customer on Ludikbazar, and we already pillaged all there was, all the promos included I regularly get there to see if they have something new.

I never found anything on ebay (actually, yes, sometimes, people selling the set at outrageous prices, or sometimes just one card...). I didn't know those sites you linked, I'm going to explore right away ! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it would mean shipping g from the IS, but I believe I have several of the sets you are looking for. Take a look at my trades list for a complete list of what I have.

C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Camlost wrote:
I know it would mean shipping g from the IS, but I believe I have several of the sets you are looking for. Take a look at my trades list for a complete list of what I have.

C

Hey =)

you do have some of the sets indeed :
Alexander the Great
Herakles
Julius Caesar
Cu Chulainn
Aeneas (that one's probably already in trade with Teeka)

I took a look at your wishes, but the trouble is I don't have anything (and it would've been in french anyways). So if you're in for some money, I'd be glad to discuss this further in PM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shay Wallace
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the following packs in English:
Alexander The Great
Herakles
Julius Caesar
Cu Chulainn

I don't suppose you have some spare packs from set 5? That's where my collection is most deficient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InfamousChicken wrote:
I don't suppose you have some spare packs from set 5? That's where my collection is most deficient.

Mine too. I started trying to complete my collection about 5 years ago, and series 5 packs were already pretty impossible to find back then...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teeka wrote:
InfamousChicken wrote:

Mine too. I started trying to complete my collection about 5 years ago, and series 5 packs were already pretty impossible to find back then...

InfamousChicken wrote:
I have the following packs in English:
Alexander The Great
Herakles
Julius Caesar
Cu Chulainn

I edited my first post : we don't have that much of stock to trade for... and the little we have is in french ^^'

I could still be interested for some money-based transaction though, as happened with Teeka cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Crolles
France
flag msg tools
Solo soul
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm upping my old topic ninja Didn't have time to spare to focus my attention on this, but I'm back on tracks !

Please, help !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carapippino carapippino
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i may suggest all of you to subscribe to tradecardsonline.com and put all your have/miss lists there about anachronism. it is clearer and more manageable to see if someone could have cards you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls