Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Wiggins
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are well into May and as far as I know not a peep from the publisher about shipping. Sometimes no news is good news, but right now any news would be great news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel N
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's suposed to be released on May 24th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email to Osprey's support yesterday asking for an update for those of us who pre-ordered directly from Santa Ragione before Osprey picked the game up. I'll post any response I receive here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Neale
United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"The game is afoot!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine in the post today. Entirely unexpected. I'm in the UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Fuente
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news! Thanks for dropping by.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Loggins
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Jaipur fanMicrobadge: Mission: Red Planet fanMicrobadge: Mysterium fanMicrobadge: Raptor fanMicrobadge: The Captain is Dead fan
I emailed the folks at santaragione.com on Friday, and I got a response this morning (5/14). A fellow named Pietro said, "Happy to tell you that we just started shipping and people in the UK have already started receiving their preorders!"
Whitescar's post would back that up, but I would have liked to at least have a ballpark idea of when we can expect them in the States.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep being patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Newman
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
brianphive wrote:
I emailed the folks at santaragione.com on Friday, and I got a response this morning (5/14). A fellow named Pietro said, "Happy to tell you that we just started shipping and people in the UK have already started receiving their preorders!"
Whitescar's post would back that up, but I would have liked to at least have a ballpark idea of when we can expect them in the States.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep being patient.
I'm new to the party, but I pre-ordered my copy on Amazon (USA) and it's scheduled delivery is the 24th of this month. I'd imagine that it is an accurate time frame for yours as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Overton
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Power Grid fanMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner LCG fanMicrobadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: One Night Ultimate Werewolf fanMicrobadge: Galaxy Trucker fan
My copy (in the UK) turned up on Friday as well. It was a bit dinged up in transit, but the game itself looks amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hell
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I'd mention that it is available for preorder from Barnes and Noble as well. Same ship date as mentioned above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! Sorry everyone for the delay!

We started shipping WORLDWIDE so it's just a matter of days until you will receive your preorder!

Please do post pics of your box and impressions, I can't tell you how excited I am that you are finally playing this edition. it was a dream-project for us <3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reid
msg tools
I just got my shipping confirmation email. I'll post when I get the package. I will likely not post pictures, the flash lets the aliens find you faster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santa Ragione
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hammuabi wrote:
I just got my shipping confirmation email. I'll post when I get the package. I will likely not post pictures, the flash lets the aliens find you faster.
ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Loggins
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Jaipur fanMicrobadge: Mission: Red Planet fanMicrobadge: Mysterium fanMicrobadge: Raptor fanMicrobadge: The Captain is Dead fan
Just following up to say that I've received my copy here in Nashville!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Cantrell
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brianphive wrote:
Just following up to say that I've received my copy here in Nashville!
Did it happen to ship UPS out of Charlottesville? I got a UPS delivery notification and I don't think I'm expecting anything else at the moment, hoping it's this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wiggins
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine! Cleveland!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Meenachan
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
KILLER QUEEN: BITES THE DUST!
badge
ShaRog Master Race
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today in a weird box with an invoice that looks like it's from 20 years ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Fuente
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday (Spain).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reid
msg tools
It arrived today. I do have one minor damaged component. The box contains 8 dry-erase markers (I did not expect that, nor the included wiping cloth), one of them was dried out, and actually snapped when I tried to draw a line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reid
msg tools
Santa Ragione wrote:
Hey! Sorry everyone for the delay!

We started shipping WORLDWIDE so it's just a matter of days until you will receive your preorder!

Please do post pics of your box and impressions, I can't tell you how excited I am that you are finally playing this edition. it was a dream-project for us <3
Other than the broken marker (which I can't make myself care a whole lot about), the box itself is quite nice and well organized. While I do enjoy making custom inserts on occasion, I like it even more when there is no need due to well designed already included space management.

The components are also of good quality. I need to find some people to play this with now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that this is no longer available. Is there a chance it will be available again sometime?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OutsidePasser wrote:
I see that this is no longer available. Is there a chance it will be available again sometime?
I would think that an email to the publisher is about the only reliable way to know. I checked my usual sites including Canada and as you already know, it's currently not to be found. I snatched one up in the Fall anticipating an OOP as it was becoming pretty popular. Good luck. I wouldn't say it's an excellent game, but if your a fan of hidden movement games, it's quite good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls