Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Oliver
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I ordered several items from GOTD during the sale they had concurrent to the last Tangathon. I also ordered Arkham Horror when it was on sale last week (it's probably too soon to expect this).

Has anyone received their merchandise from around this time - or since then? Am I being slightly impatient? I don't know of a way to track that anything has happened with my orders, aside from of course having paid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Hm. I just checked out the site, and I see that they have Ra for $19.99, and "Game of the Day" for one cent. I'm not clear on the whole one cent thing, though; is it a mystery game, or is that a placeholder for something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Oliver
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Verkisto wrote:
Hm. I just checked out the site, and I see that they have Ra for $19.99, and "Game of the Day" for one cent. I'm not clear on the whole one cent thing, though; is it a mystery game, or is that a placeholder for something else?

I believe "Ra" is the actual game of the day, and the 1 cent item is there as a placeholder so that the explanation of how the site works can be described on the front page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they 'seem' to use the $0.01 as a place holder type thing.

Let us know what happens. I've been checking them out. A couple things were close to where I'd pay for them. But, I just haven't gotten a 'warm fuzzy' from them and have been meaning to post for recomendations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:

I believe that the e-store template they are using requires two items on the home page. They use one for the "item of the day" and one for their logo and general info. The template requires a price for this second "item" as well (which isn't really an item), so they put $0.01.

I haven't purchased from them yet so I can't speak to the shipping issues. I do remember the owner writing in another thread that a few items were oversold, so that would cause a slight delay in shipping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff King
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered several things from them without issue. I did order some things during the 'Game-A-Thon' and got them today. But I also got an email explaining the hold up on shipping the items and an offer for another game fairly cheap because of the delay. There was a follow up email when the items actually shipped as well.

Also, if you requested for them to combine shipping to get an additional $3 off, that will delay your shipping as well. I don't think that was a major issue during the Game-A-Thon, but it is something to keep in mind as well.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Landes
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got notification that the four games I bought in their gameathon shipped last Thursday via FedEx ground from Virginia.

As I'm in Oregon, that means they should be arriving tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Oliver
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Darkwind wrote:
I have ordered several things from them without issue. I did order some things during the 'Game-A-Thon' and got them today. But I also got an email explaining the hold up on shipping the items and an offer for another game fairly cheap because of the delay. There was a follow up email when the items actually shipped as well.

Hmm, I haven't received either of those e-mails. I'll see if I can contact them to find out what's up. Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Berg
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can count on me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased several games during the game-a-thon, and recieved them later in the week. I've had excellent experience in regards to contacting them and getting information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Robinson
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brad Oliver wrote:
Darkwind wrote:

Hmm, I haven't received either of those e-mails. I'll see if I can contact them to find out what's up. Thanks for the info.

Brad... your items from the Game-a-Thon shipped on March 16th. Your tracking number (Fedex ground) is 713447010001691.

Good news is it appears your package is in Phoenix, so should be there tomorrow I think...

FYI, it will be a little while on Arkham because that bundle also was quite popular and the guys at FFG have all been at the conference... Eric K. is supposed to be back tomorrow so hopefully he can fill my restock order in Bryan B.'s absence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Oliver
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Bigrob wrote:
Brad... your items from the Game-a-Thon shipped on March 16th. Your tracking number (Fedex ground) is 713447010001691.

Great, thanks a bunch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Robinson
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Guantanamo wrote:
Yes, they 'seem' to use the $0.01 as a place holder type thing.

Let us know what happens. I've been checking them out. A couple things were close to where I'd pay for them. But, I just haven't gotten a 'warm fuzzy' from them and have been meaning to post for recomendations.

Brad is correct here. A price is required for each item, so the text describing the store itself, rather than the product, has a one-cent "price" associated with it. Two items are not required to be listed, but as new people come to the site, I wanted to let them know what the site is about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Robinson
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brad Oliver wrote:
Bigrob wrote:

Great, thanks a bunch!

Also, your Arkham super bundle will ship tomorrow. I'll send your tracking info on it tomorrow when it ships.

Edit - The tracking number for the Arkham bundle is 713447010001790. Enjoy!

- Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Oliver
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Brad Oliver wrote:
Has anyone received their merchandise from around this time - or since then? Am I being slightly impatient? I don't know of a way to track that anything has happened with my orders, aside from of course having paid.

So the answer, of course, is that I was slightly impatient. My Game-a-thon order arrived today as promised yesterday. Magic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for mine. I got the e-mail about the delay, and the offer of a reduced price game, but never got any shipping notification since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Robinson
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
maelic001 wrote:
Still waiting for mine. I got the e-mail about the delay, and the offer of a reduced price game, but never got any shipping notification since then.

Matt, all your items were shipped. Your tracking number is 713447060001085. In addition to the 40% off and free shipping you received on your selected game, I'd like to offer you free shipping on your next game purchase. Just enter the coupon code I sent to your email at the Google site and the shipping cost will be deducted from the total.

- Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.