Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man Games is going to have several 24 hour blowout sales from March 26-29.

Starting March 26 at 8am EST a game will go on sale for 24 hours from our website. Any orders received between 8am EST one day and 8am EST the next day will be at a special low price for that one item which will be indicated on the product page. Then a new game will be offered for the next 24 hours.

Shipping is extra and will be added when you check out. International orders must click the international shipping button in order to receive your games.

If you don't have paypal, you can email us with the order and credit card information.

If you are going to purchase multiple games and want to consolidate the shipping, you will need to tell us this. But you must still order each game in a 24-hour period (shipping will then be cumulative - sorry, it saves me time figuring out what it might cost otherwise). Credit card buyers can ask for consolidated shipping as well and we'll tell you the shipping charge (but again you must email each day for the game in question).

The following games and prices will be offered on the dates indicated:

1) Il Principe – $14.99 - March 26*

2) Siena - $14.99 - March 27*

3) Castle Merchants – $9.99 - March 28

4) Street Illegal - $ 4.99 - March 29

Orders will begin shipping around April 5th.

*Caveat: Siena and Il Principe are stored in Germany. Once the sale for these two games are done, we will gather up the orders and have that amount shipped from Germany to our warehouse. So it will take a few weeks. Also, note, European customers cannot take advantage of these two games: I don't have the rights to sell them in European territories.

Enjoy!

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:
If you are going to purchase multiple games and want to consolidate the shipping, you will need to tell us this. But you must still order each game in a 24-hour period (shipping will then be cumulative - sorry, it saves me time figuring out what it might cost otherwise). Credit card buyers can ask for consolidated shipping as well and we'll tell you the shipping charge (but again you must email each day for the game in question).

Excellent news! I'm a bit confused about the multiple shipping though. When going through the checkout, I'm assuming we will have to play cost + shipping for each game as if we were purchasing only one game. How then will combined shipping be handled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
BugLaden wrote:
Zman wrote:

Excellent news! I'm a bit confused about the multiple shipping though. When going through the checkout, I'm assuming we will have to play cost + shipping for each game as if we were purchasing only one game. How then will combined shipping be handled?

****Combined shipping means shipping everything together - not a reduction in the shipping costs, so your assumption is correct.

Also, this offer is while supplies last of course.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:
****Combined shipping means shipping everything together - not a reduction in the shipping costs, so your assumption is correct.

I think a lot of folks are going to be confused by this Then for most folks there is no incentive to have you combine orders which may actually delay the shipment(s).

Out of curiosity, where is the warehouse? In NY State? And what method of shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx) is likely? Just want to guesstimate as NY to my location wouldn't be bad.

Here's the info with hyperlinks to each BGG game's page, how much off MSRP it is, the MSRP's, and what the price would be at the 35% online discounters.

1) Il Principe – $14.99 (57% off) - March 26*
MSRP $34.99 - 35% = $22.74

2) Siena - $14.99 (70% off) - March 27*
MSRP $49.99 - 35% = $32.49

3) Castle Merchants – $9.99 (75% off) - March 28
MSRP $39.99 - 35% = $25.99

4) Street Illegal - $ 4.99 (80% off) - March 29
MSRP $24.99 - 35% = $16.24

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zev, just as a data point... I'm interested in Il Principe, already have Siena, and have no interested in Street Illegal. I have a little interest in Castle Merchants... but not enough to order it on it's own with the associated shipping costs. If however it was only an incremental cost in shipping because I could order it with Il Principe then it may be worth while to give the game a try.

With the current Woot/Tanga theme of a game a day, combining order is a pain for all parties....

However have you considered about just offering all 4 titles at the same time then it should be easy for the server software to use the shipping software to compute shipping on the combined order. Keep it a 4 day sale, just have all 4 titles available and combinable during it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Out of curiosity, where is the warehouse? In NY State? And what method of shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx) is likely? Just want to guesstimate as NY to my location wouldn't be bad.

******CA for Merchants, NJ for all else (well after Siena and Principe come from Germany). UPS will be the main method of shipping.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
However have you considered about just offering all 4 titles at the same time then it should be easy for the server software to use the shipping software to compute shipping on the combined order. Keep it a 4 day sale, just have all 4 titles available and combinable during it.

******I wanted each game available only a day - by allowing the combination as you suggest then the sale is 4 days for all.

Also, just an FYI, the shipping cost will only be $5 per game for domestic addresses - still a significant break in price.

Finally, I have to do the picking, packing and shipping all by myself: having to sort out the cost of shipping for different combinations of orders is not an extra thing I wish to do.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
need Reef Encounter in there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:
Also, just an FYI, the shipping cost will only be $5 per game for domestic addresses

Per copy of each game or per order? Ie. if I ordered 2 of the same game would the shipping be $5 or $10?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Zman wrote:
Also, just an FYI, the shipping cost will only be $5 per game for domestic addresses

Per copy of each game or per order? Ie. if I ordered 2 of the same game would the shipping be $5 or $10?

*****Ah. The max shipping per order, domestic, is $7. I have thresholds listed on the site, which I'm copying here.
$5 for orders up to $24.99
$6 from $25-$44.99
$7 for all orders $45 and above.

International orders add a flat fee of $5 for Canada and $10 for anywhere else.

So if you ordered multiple copies of the same game (or added other games to your order) at the same time, you would get charged between $5-$7 only.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - I have been thinking Il Principe needed to be added to my collection - you will see a purchase from me then.

BTW, I just Lifeboats recently - a fun game and great production!

Cheers!
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:
If you don't have paypal, you can email us with the order and credit card information.

Uhh, you want people to *email* you credit card information? They might as well send it to you on a postcard.

Can you not just accept credit cards via PayPal like lots of other places?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jachimowicz
United States
Millersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would any of you like a little cheese with your whine?

C'mon people. Either you see it as a deal or you don't. Quit badgering.

Chris J.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Krisjohn wrote:
Zman wrote:

Uhh, you want people to *email* you credit card information? They might as well send it to you on a postcard.

Can you not just accept credit cards via PayPal like lots of other places?

*****My paypal "store" is not set up to accept credit cards that way. However, you can use paypal with a CC yourselves by paying the appropriate amount - use the info at the store or email me for a total. My papyal addy is sales AT zmangames DOT com.

Also, I know there is a fear for CC info being stolen via email but I've received CCs for 7 years with no mishaps. You can send info over two or more emails to make it safer. If you want, you can fax or call with a CC. Phone numbers are on the Contact Us page online. If calling you might have to leave the info on the machine.

Hope these methods help.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's interresting, however, as a Canuck, I'm wondering if UPS or USPS will be used for shipments to Canada, USPS is great, but UPS would remove any benefits from this special deal, as they charge extortion fees, I mean high duty fees when crossing the border.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Aljovin wrote:
That's interresting, however, as a Canuck, I'm wondering if UPS or USPS will be used for shipments to Canada, USPS is great, but UPS would remove any benefits from this special deal, as they charge extortion fees, I mean high duty fees when crossing the border.

****I use USPS for international shipments.

FYI, if I don't respond right away it's because I'm at GMT East and can only check emails when I get home in the late evening.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Robinson
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Thanks Zev, sounds like fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like I'm in to order some games....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek U
United States
Cromwell
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Are Il Principe and Siena german versions or english versions of the games?? Thanks.

Anyone know how is the language issue for both of these games??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
greengow wrote:
Are Il Principe and Siena german versions or english versions of the games?? Thanks.

***Both games have English laguange rules/components included. They were both co-productions and contain two (three in Siena's case) languages.

For Siena I recommend downloading the rules on my website - they are somwhat clearer (but could still be better).

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek U
United States
Cromwell
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Excellent!!! cool Thanks Zev!!

By the way, at what point during the order is the discount price reflected?? At the time I select the product on sale, or at the time it's in the basket, at the time the order is complete??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
greengow wrote:
Excellent!!! cool Thanks Zev!!

By the way, at what point during the order is the discount price reflected?? At the time I select the product on sale, or at the time it's in the basket, at the time the order is complete??

******To the top of the product list, I added a line that will list the sale item and when you add it to the cart, it will come up with the sale price immediately.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Robinson
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
greengow wrote:

LOL, I was going to ask this same question when I saw you already had... thanks for the question and to Z-man for the answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McBride
United States
Vicksburg
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't able to add Il Principe – $14.99 - March 26* to the cart after 8 am. When I was there earlier it went in for full price. Anyone else having the same problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
BeachBOB wrote:
I wasn't able to add Il Principe – $14.99 - March 26* to the cart after 8 am. When I was there earlier it went in for full price. Anyone else having the same problem?

******I answered your email Chris - all seems well on this end. We have been getting orders in properly so I don't see any problems. If you or anyone has trouble, you can pay directly via paypal to sales AT zmangames DOT com. Figure $14.99 plus $5 shipping if domestic. $5 extra if in Canada and $10 extra if outside North America.

I'll be going to the warehouse today to do some shipping and stuff and might not be able to answer emails/posts until later today. But all seems to be working (well, not for you, Chris

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.