United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the status on the living rules for this? There was talk about them last month getting released late in March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
The file has been sent to MMP. It's in their hands now. A few days ago the designer of the game stated (in the ConsimWorld forum) that it would be "at least 10 days" before the file was posted.

We've been waiting a long time for this. Looks like we'll have to wait a little longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles F.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking forward to them. While I myself painstakingly amended the original rulebook for my own purposes, living rules on the net are really helpful. For one, you can simply send the link to your gaming pal and he can then read it up. Makes things less of a hassle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Woodard
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike Rinella wrote:
I may ask MMP to simply post their PDF file. I myself couldn't open it, but maybe others can. I need to get this in my rear view mirror, just too many new projects demanding my time.

It's a terrific game, Mike and we all really appreciate the time and EXTRA effort you have put into making everyone out here happy.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.