Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I loked up how to get other Forums in the Modules on the Front Page, especially the choice to have an always actual look at the "Everything Else" Forums ...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/BGG_Front_Page&redire...#

But there is no option which Forums show up in my modules.

Wouldn`t it be nice to have the choice which of the Forums you see in your front page modules?

Would this be possible? Or is it already and I missed an option?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
duchamp wrote:

But there is no option which Forums show up in my modules.

Wouldn`t it be nice to have the choice which of the Forums you see in your front page modules?

Would this be possible? Or is it already and I missed an option?

I was looking at that today and had the same thought. It would be a great feature!

Cheers!

-Donald

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That'd be nice.

What I've always really wanted for a module on the front page is something like the game forums module, but it only shows threads for games you own or have played or rated. I think this would be extremely useful!

Since I haven't played or am unfamiliar with a lot of games on here, I have to search through the threads on the module to find threads for games I am familiar with. I'm sure I miss a lot of threads that I would want to read or contribute to because I don't always bother to look through all the game forums to find them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seriously, turn off Facebook. You'll be happier.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
    If bgg had an rss-reading module you could put any game you wanted on the front page.

Sag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.