Subject: B-17 Queen of the Skies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
getting into it but have e a question concerning the m-2 board,i.e.,hit damage against a German fighter....specifically,"twin guns (ball and top turrets and tail guns) add +to die roll,except FE190"
Therefore,if I roll a 4 and the eligible +1 is added ,will that destroy a fighter with a hit of 5? And does a player have to specifically roll a 6 for a kill,or as in the above example....can he roll a 5..add the modifier of +1 and be eligible for a kill? Or are kills only achieved according to the hit points assigned without modifiers?
Thanks for any help you might offer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You would probably get a faster and better answer if you post your question in the forum on the B-17: Queen of the Skies page.

If your question is fairly common, you may even find that it's been asked and answered before.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
(red-Xed as wrong forum so an admin can move it to B-17's rule forum.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry...and thanx for the re-rout
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Smith
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hodges69 wrote:
getting into it but have e a question concerning the m-2 board,i.e.,hit damage against a German fighter....specifically,"twin guns (ball and top turrets and tail guns) add +to die roll,except FE190"
Therefore,if I roll a 4 and the eligible +1 is added ,will that destroy a fighter with a hit of 5? And does a player have to specifically roll a 6 for a kill,or as in the above example....can he roll a 5..add the modifier of +1 and be eligible for a kill? Or are kills only achieved according to the hit points assigned without modifiers?
Thanks for any help you might offer

It is straight forward. For an ME 109 and ME 110 add one for a twin gun to whatever you roll on M-2 and cross-index.

Against the FE (FW) 190, single guns subtract one, twin guns are an unmodified roll. Then cross-index.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Randy....appreciate your help...
 Thumb up
 tip