Daryl Wilks
United States
Peshastin
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Love one another."
mbmbmbmbmb
Help. I recently acquired this game and took the rules out to read in preparation for playing. Unfortunately I lost them. Lost them. Absolutely no idea where they are. Yes, I know, what a dodo head.
I have the Reference Cards but would still like a set of rules. I tried to download the rules from the DOW site several times but there was some kind of problem with it (I downloaded other things no problem). Does anyone know of a link to another place to download the rules. Or, if you have them as a pdf, you can email me at scruffy@camasmeadows.org. Please help a brother out - I am really looking forward to talking like a pirate while playing this game (I tried it while playing Descent, Goa and Power Grid but felt a little out of sync). Aaargh!
Thank you,
Daryl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrrr.... I'll send Jim the cabin boy round with them to you... arrr

Cap'n Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're available from the publisher's web site:
http://www.piratescovegame.com/index.php?t=content&sub=rules...

I did as the note at the bottom of the page says (right-click & save as) & the pdf file downloaded fine for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scruffdog wrote:
I tried to download the rules from the DOW site several times but there was some kind of problem with it (I downloaded other things no problem).

As Richard wrote, there is nothing wrong with the PDF-file found at DoW.
I guess you have just been too impatient. Unless you have a very powerful connection can it take some time (several minutes) for larger PDF-files to open online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Wilks
United States
Peshastin
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Love one another."
mbmbmbmbmb
Aye, now my piratey dreams can be fulfilled! arrrh
My abundant thanks to my friend Chris from "across the pond". I did receive your email with the pdf of the game rules fully intact. Thanks Chris.
Yo ho ho!
Daryl

btw-the problem must have been with my scurvy computer. I let it my dialup grind away at it overnight and got an error message in the morning, whereas other things came through fine. Perhaps its better to call me incompetent than impatient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Wilks
United States
Peshastin
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Love one another."
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I also received a copy of the rules from Ken Koury. Thanks man!
It's great to get help so quickly. Love the BGG community.
Daryl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.