Jim Radford
United Kingdom
Brentwood
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(1st time post - don't flame too hard)

I got home from work to find a copy of the Dragonlance boardgame by TSR sitting on my desk. My wife had seen it in a charity shop window and thought I'd like it

Anyway - its complete as far as I can tell - but with one (well two) vital thing missing....the instructions!

I can see from the BGG entry that there are two instruction booklets which I'd like to get my hands on.

Not being a regular BGG'er (sorry) I don't really know where to turn to get copies or reprints. I'd be happy with a couple of PDFs to be honest.

In case you need it - heres the game link:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/795

Can anybody offer any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luuc Lubbers
Netherlands
Unspecified
south- west
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jim,

Will scans of the rule book(s) suffice as well ?
I usually scan with 400 dpi. So each page will be jpg's of 6 to 8 mb.
Just let me know your email address and I will get on it.

Regards,
Lucas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn Skillern
United Kingdom
Worcester
flag msg tools
Hi,

If you have problrms emailing the files could be quite big (Lucas' help above) I could print a copy and snail mail you a copy.

Martyn
Edit Spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Gorman
Canada
flag msg tools
I realize this thread is fairly old but I have the same issue, I just picked up a copy of the game tonight and realized that the instructions are missing.

Does anyone know where I can download a copy or is willing to send me one? I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.