Tim Leest
Belgium
Leuven
Flemish-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Today my copy of ASoS arived and upon opening the box and inspecting the contents I noticed that two Tactics Cards were slightly damaged soblue . So now I'm thinking of putting sleeves over all of them, but i have no idea of the size these sleeves should have. Should I go for MtG sized ones, for Japanese (Yu-Gi-Oh) sized ones or is there another format I should look out for?

Thx a bunch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amin
Canada
flag msg tools
http://podcastoficeandfire.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey. I'm thinking about buying some as well, comparing my magic card to the ACOK cards, they are about the same length and the magic card is wider, so magic ones should work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amin
Canada
flag msg tools
http://podcastoficeandfire.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I got some Ultra Pro sleeves today (made for Magic). They were quite cheap actually. The cards fit in quite well, they could possibly slip out as they don't seal, but that's not really a problem. Mine are see through but if you want to hide a damaged back card you could use black back cover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Leest
Belgium
Leuven
Flemish-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for sharing that , I'll keep it in mind . Now if only I could find clear sleeves over here (every local shop seems to only stock the coloured/picture types, and online resellers abroad only seem to want to ship via frickin' expensive express mail soblue ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.